I started holding my LIVE Speaking meetings in October 2019.
And I still don’t know how to describe what I feel after the end of each meeting.
I love the drive, the unexpectedness, and the idea of an instant connection between people from different parts of the world.
The connection that English gives us.
Here’s why YOU might like to join our Speaking Club meetings:
- You will speak English with real people and learn how to communicate.
- You will learn how to improvise in English and make your passive vocabulary active.
- You will read, talk, play, improvise, and even sing!
- You will meet new people who eventually could become your friends.
- You will join a supportive, diverse, and non-judgmental community.
I’m currenly hold meetings for InFluency Community Members and students of New Sound and Beyond – Hadar Shemesh’s Programs. (Click to the name of each of the destinations in order to join). If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email.
You could also join the sessions of my friend, a great English teacher Daniela. Here’s the link to her website.